LUXURY SELF-CATERING IN CRACOW
Apartments to rent in a modernised historic property 150 m from the Old Town's Market Square.
- FREE WIFI THROUGHOUT
- STAFF SPEAK ENGLISH AND POLISH
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- FLAT SCREEN SATELLITE TVs THROUGHOUT
- NO HIDDEN COSTS OR TAXES
- NO CLEANING FEES
- LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED AT START (AND WEEKLY)
- Costs from as little as 16 EUR/person/night if 6 people are booked.
- BUILDING and FURNISHINGS
- Located on a normally very quiet street (ul. Gołębia nr.3) which is parallel to and just to the south of the Main Square (Rynek Główny).
- Newly renovated and comfortably furnished in the owner's historic family home dating, in part, from the 14th century.
- All the main living rooms have a fully-equipped kitchenette and a large comfortable double sofa-bed.
- The kitchenettes all have a cooking hob, refrigerator, electric kettle, electric coffee filter, microwave, toaster, crockery and cutlery as well as some coffee, tea, sugar and condiments. Some also have an oven.
- All the bathrooms have a modern design with brand new showers, wash basins & WCs along with a hair-dryer; one also has a bath.
- The 1st bedroom always has a king-sized double bed.
- A 2nd bedroom (when present) has either a large double bed in a large room or an over-and-under bunk bed for two people in a small room.
- 1-bedroom apartments can accommodate a maximum of 4 adults and 2-bedroom apartments a maximum of 6 adults.
- WiFi Download Speed normally 10-12 Mb/s & Upload 5-6 Mb/s.
- Hundreds of Satellite TV Channels.
- A washing machine and clothes dryer are available in a utility room on the 2nd floor
- Each apartment has an iron and ironing-board.
- At street level there is a Reception Desk, Bordo Restaurant, a cafe (in development) and an Antique Shop.
- Breakfast can be obtained at a number of restauants within 100 metres and we hope to be able to provide meals ourselves very shortly.
- Reception (and baggage storage) in operation 09.00-17.00 Mon to Fri.
- Daily cleaning and/or linen changes are available on request for additional fees.
- We also offer a service to do any essential shopping on your behalf in advance of your arrival for a fee of 20 PLN. (See also late check-in conditions at the bottom of this page).
- There are very many places to eat out in Kraków. Some of the owner's favourites are listed HERE
- The doors to Apartments 1 and 2 are beside each other on the first floor landing and the doors to Apartments 5 and 6 are beside each other on the second floor landing - thus facilitating two separate groups who want to be private yet close to one another.
- Prices are in PLN (Polish Złoty) for one or two persons sharing per night.
- The normal high season rate is 375 PLN, the low season rate is 200-300 PLN and there is also an occasional very high demand rate of 500 PLN/night.
- If more than two people then 50 PLN is added for each additional person per night.
- The high season lasts from April until the end of October.
- The rest of the year with the exception of 30th December to 2nd January is the low season.
- Current international exchange rates can be viewed HERE.
- CHILDREN and PETS and EXTRA BEDS
- One child under 3yrs is free (if using an existing bed) and one child under 2 yrs is free (if using a crib).
- Pets are allowed subject to approval and a refundable deposit of 200 PLN will be taken on arrival and returned if there is no damage, mess or noise..
- Up to 2 extra beds or cribs in a bedroom may be available on request and at a charge of 50 PLN/person/night.
- You can view the current bookings HERE Black text on a white background are currently available.
- You can book by contacting the staff (Polish and English spoken).
Mobile (On duty staff member):- +48 575 605 055
- Alternatively you can book right now via booking.com.
- Payments can be made in cash, by bank transfer or with a major credit/debit card.
- For best value avoid exchanging cash in banks or at the airport and use the plentiful "Kantor Booths" found all over the city centre.
- Company Name:- Firma GOLEBIA3 Paweł Komierowski (aka Apartamenty Gołębia 3).
Address:- 31-007 Kraków, ul. Gołębia 3.
NIP = 675-100-35-16 REGON = 122857170
Bank Account at Alior Bank: SWIFT/BIC = ALBPPLPW and IBAN = PL46 2490 0005 0000 4004 1250 5584
- How to verify a company in Poland
- ARRIVING AND DEPARTING
- Arrivals by air, rail or bus and transfers to the property can be facilitated at very reasonable rates on request.
- Local tours can be booked in advance with such as Cracow Local Tours or similar found on Google or we can assist you make bookings after your arrival.
- Nearest Car-Parking is a two minute walk away at Plac Wszystkich Świętych: 70 PLN per day but cannot be reserved in advance.
- Avoid using GPS in central Kraków and plan your route using a map. Normal access to our apartments on ul. Gołębia is via ul. Św. Anny and then ul. Wiślna; (ul. = ulica = street). See THIS MAP for details.
- Additional information on Driving and Parking in Kraków.
- OUR LOCATION
- Main Front Door access from the street via Key or Code and Main Staircase iron gate access via Electronic Chip
- 24/7 CCTV in the public areas inside the building.
- Smoke Alarms in all apartments.
- BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Normal check-out 07:00 - 11:00 and normal check-in from 14:00 - 18:00.
- Late check-out and early or late check-in may be possible (depending on availability) but must be agreed before arrival. Baggage may be stored with staff when an apartment is not available at no charge.
- A discretionary credit card block or bank transfer for the cost of the first night may be requested to confirm a booking.
- Any prepaid deposits are not refundable if "no-show" or if cancelled after 09.00 a.m. (Central European Time) on the day before that of the booking.
A cancellation fee of 50 PLN will apply if a deposit needs to be returned.
- Willful damage to or theft from the property will, without exception, lead to prosecution.
- A no smoking policy applies indoors. However note that Apartments 1 and 5 have a small private balcony overlooking the street and Apartments 2, 3 & 8 have direct and
Apartment 6 has indirect access to a shared balcony that overlooks an internal courtyard.